Our customer is a successful and very well known e-commerce company with startup character, although the company's history goes back almost 100 years. In addition to an appreciative and open
corporate culture, the company in the east of Munich stands above all for innovation and quality.
Would you like to use your knowledge and commitment to help shape the future of the company and work on varied and challenging projects? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Development and further development of the e-commerce system and the associated backend
- Implementation of a wide range of tasks from registration / product presentation / integration of payment service providers
- Maintenance and further development of the integration to logistics, ERP, BI, CRM, customer service and product management
- Working at the highest technological level - test automation plays an important role in meeting quality requirements
- Peak time performance optimization - with currently more than 700 CPU cores and medium-term scaling option for operation in the cloud
- Many years of experience in the development of complex Java projects
- Experience in dealing with modern frontend frameworks and JSPs
- Agile working (e.g. Scrum, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Pair Programming) are no stranger to you
- High degree of flexibility and interest in a wide range of tech stacks // The technologies used include, among other things, Java, JSPs, Elasticsearch, Kafka, JS, Vue.js, SAP Hybris Commerce,
Oracle DB, Google Analytics, Spring Boot Applications // Mobile Apps for iOS and Android
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Very competitive salary as a fixed remuneration
- Latest technologies
- 30 days vacation
- Company pension scheme and health management (fitness studio)
- Development opportunities both in the context of a specialist and management career
- Attractive employee discounts
- Good public connections and free parking spaces
- Company events and joint sports activities
I look forward to hearing from you. You are welcome to apply directly for the position using the attached link, or you can send me your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you
have any questions, please call +49 (0) 176 61 80 483 6.