Our business partner is one of the world's leading technology providers in industrial 3D printing. With almost 1500 employees, the innovative Munich company has been successful on the market for
over 30 years.
S/4HANA was introduced in the company in 2019 and has been further developed since then. For the BI team, we are now looking for reinforcement in the form of an experienced SAP BI specialist who
is interested in developing further in the direction of S/4HANA.
- You will be involved in the construction and future-oriented further developments of the state-of-the-art S/4HANA landscape
- You will work closely with the business and help to further expand the BI in the company
- In the context of an S/4HANA landscape, you are responsible for planning, design, customizing, development and testing in the area of analytics in cooperation with the relevant departments
- Creation of scalable, flexible and high-performance data structures
- Analysis and resolution of functional and technical problems
- Deep SAP BI/BW knowledge
- ABAP development knowledge
- Interest in S/4HANA or initial experience
- Good English knowledge
- Further training opportunities in the company's own academy
- FLEXIBILITY - Home office and flexible working time models
- Discounts on public transport, bicycle leasing and charging stations for electric cars
- Health care courses, ergonomics coaching, joint sporting activities and online offers
I look forward to hearing from you! You can reach me on 0049 162 269 369 6 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.