Our client is an InsureTech Startup which was founded in 2012 and has become the biggest and most relevant plattform in its field.
The company is cultivating a familiar and international culture- is working with abolute cutting edge technologies and has its headquarters with more than 70 employees in Munich.
The Software Development team is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer, who wants to take on technical responsibility and help building exciting products with a cutting edge
- Improving the user experience and the insurance advice process of the customers, both from a product as well as from a technical point of view, together with your colleagues in a
- Working on all customer touchpoints: from the landing pages, through our advisor app to the emails we send to our customers, all built with the in-house design system and its React-based
reusable components which you will also further co-develop
- Do necessary changes in our NodeJS backend and to the GraphQL API to avoid dependencies to other teams or team members
- Decide on the future technologies used, together with the team – they just introduced Next.js for SSR
- Sharing your knowledge – with both the junior and senior engineers. You can do this both in dedicated environments – like the internal blog, the fortnightly internal tech talks or innovation
days – as well as, of course, in your day-to-day work
- Several years of experience working with React, knowledge of the framework and enjoying working with it
- Expert knowledge working with CSS
- Experience with APIs like GraphQL would be nice
- Highest standards in code quality and experience with testing
- Fluent in English
- 100% remote - if you would like to come into the office that's also possible
- Flexible working hours
- Very competitive salary
- Cutting edge technologies are being used
- High-end hardware of your choosing
- Budget for conferences and trainings
- Exciting team and company events
If the position sounds exciting to you, it would be great to hear from you. You can call me (+49 176 618 048 36) write me an Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply via the link below.