Our client is an InsureTech Startup which was founded in 2012 and has become the biggest and most relevant plattform in its field.
The company is cultivating a familiar and international culture- is working with absolute cutting edge technologies and has its headquarters with more than 70 employees in Munich.
The Software Development team is looking for a Senior DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer (m/w/d), who wants to take on responsibility and help build exciting products with a cutting edge
- Bring in your experience and develop the SRE culture and environment
- Improve the developer experience and closely collaborate with the product teams
- Improve the release management and CI/CD pipelines
- Enable the product teams to self-manage their cloud resources by finding creative solutions
- Use state-of-the-art technology and the openness to consistantly find the best solution
- Experience with Docker
- Indepth knowledge of automation tools and configuration management
- Expert in at least one logging, monitoring and tracing solution
- On job experience with at least one cloud provider - ideally AWS
- Understanding of code - preferably NodeJS
- Experience with databases is definitely a plus
- Awareness of the importance of your role!!! Keep the systems running and business growing
- 100% remote - if you would like to come into the office that's also possible
- Flexible working hours
- Very competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Cutting edge technologies are being used
- High-end hardware of your choosing
- Budget for conferences and trainings
- Exciting team and company events
If the position sounds exciting to you, it would be great to hear from you. You can call me (+49 176 618 048 36) write me an Email (email@example.com) or apply via the link below.